Saturday, November 26, 2011

First time for everything !

Hello darlings !

                 This is my first blog post !! WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*clears voice* Hi :) I'm Paula but my best friend calls me Hope ~ (hence the name of the blog) I'm not sure how often I'll be posting on here but I'm hoping to post at least once every 3 days at the most ! I'll try my best and post daily but I'm not making promises I'm not sure i can keep !
                Cutting ti the chase ! I'll start talking about my boring life FUN'S OVER ! Dx I'll start with today and if anything reminds me of anything I'll just reminisce. I HAD MY MATH FINAL TODAY!!!!!!! Gosh math .... enough said there.. xD Besides that the rest of the day was pretty usual ~ School school a break somewhere in there and then some more school. The nails i did yesterday while after studying were admired x3 ! That made me happy ~ I'll share a link for you guys ! It's really easy and it looks really good !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRM62YAI-us&feature=related


                    Yes, I love nail art Dx ! It's a more recent thing since I've only been doing it since Halloween !
                    Hmmm back to my day... Last class was gym ! We usually play volleyball and I wanted to go home cuz i was sooo tired and sleepy x.x The teacher wouldn't excuse me so I went on the field to play along ~ Don't get me wrong I really enjoy volleyball and in fact today has been a really good day for me ! My team won!CAN ANYONE SAY GAME SET MACH 3 TIMES IN A ROW?? And I played an important role in that so I felt really proud !
                   Afterwards I got home and was welcomed by my dad.You see my dad works away from the city as a vet in a little village in the county. He's gone most days but I guess that's for the best since we rely on the money he makes for most of our expenses and ,well, him and mom always fight !! It's exhausting -.- But I've gotten used to it so it's just part of my daily life ~ Was even talking with my pseudo-sister about how screwed up our families are. Hers in the states and mine over here in this hole called Romania.Yes, shocker, I'm not patriotic ! What can I be proud of today? I digress . So when my father comes home it's usually to blow off some steam and relax or pay some other bills my mom can't cover with her lousy teacher paycheck. And so my parents also went shopping because ... it's Black Friday .... And what did they buy? No you won't guess... WELL THEY BOUGHT A FRIGGIN 3D TV -.- ! Allow me to explain the meaning behind my disappointment.
                 Most of the time i am behind this screen or just simply at this desk doing my homework or do artsy crafty stuff. I do not watch TV because it's complete crap. I watch all my tv shows on here all my movies everything  and as i said my dad is gone most of the time so the only person who can benefit of this tv is my mom who usually gets home at late hours exhausted .... SO YES I AM DISSAPOINTED IN MY PARENTS FOR BUYING A USELESS PIECE OF ENTERTAINMENT ! They could have bought a wii -.- it's cheaper Dx If I'm not gonna get a phone this Christmas I'm so selling that thing on ebay ! I'll be 18 soon and i can make decisions for myself so that will be a huge relief !
              I am now going to take the time and apologize for any weird grammatical mistake i made or will make in the future .... I swear be it a typo or a misspelling or even a weird sounding sentence I do them all. Also I'm not used to writing in upper case just yet so give me a break ,kay? I swear i make more mistakes intentional or unintentional than the queen of England waves....
             So my boring long as hell story ends here ....  How is it even legal to write so much???xD Anyways guy what i wanna learn about you until next time is this : Are your parents on good terms ?
Do you enjoy any sport? Did i come off as a complete idiot ? What would you prefer : a new phone ,a 3D TV or a Wii/any other console OR A PINEAPPLE? and hey what's your favorite color and whadyu think about my first ? :)







Love ,Peace,and only good things for the earth~
Hope<3

No comments:

Post a Comment